Wednesday 8 June 2016

Calgary Comic Expo

Hey Peeps!

The Calgary Expo took forever to come and it went flew by too fast. Seeing friends at the con is the best but alas never enough time to see them all or catch them for that matter. lol


Dale and Jen! 
 I am kicking my self in the butt for not taking enough pictures, and i always slack on selfies. I have so much fun yapping away, i completely forgot to ask for a picture. But the few i did take are up on my facebook page. Please check it out and tag your self.


Love your expression Daina! Funny timing on my part.

Summer is looking up to be a pretty busy summer. June i am completely booked up. Happy news!! I am cleaning out my laptop so it can run faster for my photo editing. Yay!!

Isn't she awesome!!! I may have creeped her out by asking if she was a friends daughter...opps. But the picture turned out pretty cool!

My next con isn't until September, Edmonton expo   But i will try to remember to post my projects more on here. If you would like to book me for a summer photoshoot, please visit my portfolio page. 

I will have pictures of location options for those who are not sure where to go. You can pick one that best suits your cosplay and we can work from there.

I am also starting to do urban/lifestyle shooting this summer, so hang around for that. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment